Stilling Kirkevej 10, 8660 Skanderborg
Phone: (+45) 99 42 39 00
What is a cookie?
Today, cookies are used by almost all websites and are in many cases necessary to provide a specific service on the website.
A cookie is a small text file which is stored on the user’s IT equipment (such as a PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allowing the website to recognise the equipment. Cookies may be used for the purpose of preparing statistics of the users’ website use and for optimisation of website contents. A cookie is a passive file and cannot collect information from the user’s computer or spread computer virus or other harmful programs. Some cookies are placed by websites (third parties) other than the one stated in browser’s address line (the URL). The contents of such cookies may be of a general nature, but they may also be analytical tools or embedded comment fields. This means that cookies are stored from parties other than the one owning the website. Some cookies are created temporarily and expire at the end of the user session when the browser is closed (session cookies). Other cookies are stored on the user’s IT equipment for a longer period of time (persistent cookies). When the user revisits a website, new session cookies will be placed in the temporary memory, whereas a persistent cookie will be renewed.
Cookies at virtualworldofvila.cnvy.dk
First-party cookies at virtualworldofvila.cnvy.dk:
First-party Necessary cookies:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies. The first-party Necessary cookies required for vilawardrobe.com are:
- ARRAffinity: Used to distribute traffic to the website on several servers in order to optimise response times (session cookie).
- CookieConsent: Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain (a persistent cookie that expires after 1 year).
First-party Statistic cookies:
- _ga: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (a persistent cookie that expires after 2 years)
- _gat: Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate (a persistent cookie that expires after 1 day)
- _gid: Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (a persistent cookie that expires after 1 day)
Third-party cookies at virtualworldofvila.cnvy.dk:
Third-party Statistic cookies:
- Collect: Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels (session cookie).
Third-party Marketing cookies:
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The third-party Marketing cookies for vilawardrobe.com are:
- r/collect: This cookie is used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. It tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels (session cookie).
How to delete/decline cookies?
How to delete or decline cookies depends on your browser.
If you use a PC, you may delete cookies by using the shortcut keys [CTRL]+[SHIFT]+[Delete].
If this does not work, or if you use, for example, a MAC computer, you must click on the link in the browser you use:
Why do we provide information about cookies?
All Danish websites are under the obligation to inform users about the cookies placed on the user’s IT equipment. The information must be in accordance with the: “Executive Order on Information and Consent required in case of Storing or Accessing Information in End-user Terminal Equipment”.